Over the past year, Parsus has gone through a full Microsoft Solution Framework lifecycle to design, develop and deploy the new WoodSpring.com website. Launched in February 2017, website revenue has shown a remarkable growth of more than 38%. A high-level synopsis of the goals are as follows:
- Develop a responsive-design website to allow users to easily search, find and book extended-stay rooms at WoodSpring Hotels
- Provide a smooth, easy and quick booking-path to improve conversion and surpass growth-projections
- Develop a real-time Interface with the reservation system as well as the newly installed Hippo CMS to display dynamic content seamlessly
- Allow non-technical users to manage all website content
- Track and report on traffic from all channels including SEO, PPC, SEM, email, affiliates, etc.